Salt Images

Last year I discovered a facebook page called Salt Images. The photos immediately captured my attention because they are images of all of things that I love. The ocean, sand, sun, waves, shells, beach,  surf and my favourite part of the day - the sunrise. The best part is they are all taken in a place I now call home here on the beautiful Sunshine Coast.  




You can tell by the photos that it is more than a hobby for the person behind the camera. It is a passion.  Getting up at 4.30am to take these has to be more than a hobby! It's dedication! 

So I contacted the photographer  - the lovely and very talented Jodie Price and asked her if she would like some glass floats in exchange for some beautiful images to share.

And this is what she came up with:





Absolutely stunning aren't they?

And then I got a surprise in the post - a calendar


Thanks Jodie

These are available. If interested contact Jodie at salt images@bigpond.com

Just beautiful......



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coastal Home - Tara Dennis

Hampton's Style Home with beachy accents

Bohemian Coastal Vintage Style Home - Gold Coast