Old Jetties & Boat Sheds


Recently, I was driving along the Maroochy River here on the Sunshine Coast and spotted these gorgeous old private jetties & boat sheds. I just had to stop to take a look. Fortunately, I had my camera and took these photos.   


 A magical spot. I wonder who uses them, when they were built and if there originally were more? Wouldn't it be wonderful to have one where you could pop down and do a spot of fishing.....

Now if only I could get one to put on the Noosa River....


Comments

  1. Love these photos, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashlea. I hope you had a fab time camping! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

Popular posts from this blog

Coastal Home - Tara Dennis

Hampton's Style Home with beachy accents

Bohemian Coastal Vintage Style Home - Gold Coast