Driftwood Christmas Tree

This morning I received this fabulous photo from one of my customers - Anne. 
Anne has a place down on the NSW South Coast & spent the weekend collecting driftwood to make this spectacular tree. I absolutely adore it and how she has decorated it with vintage glass floats.


And as you can see she loves all things coastal vintage with the driftwood and glass floats, and in the corner the ship's wheel, oar and large glass floats.

I'm so inspired to create my own driftwood tree.  It is perfect for the Australian summer Xmas don't you agree? And also perfect for the Northern winter Christmas draped with silver fabric and a little spray of fake snow. 

If you would like some vintage glass floats to add to your Xmas tree click here:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coastal Home - Tara Dennis

Hampton's Style Home with beachy accents

Bohemian Coastal Vintage Style Home - Gold Coast