Coastal Christmas Wreath

This year I decided to make a Christmas Wreath Coastal Vintage style!


 I found this lovely old life ring with gorgeous peeling paint. However, it was falling apart and the rope to hang it was long gone! 
 

So I decided to paint it blue. I love how the rustic chippy paint texture has come through. 
I then wrapped the 4 points with some old sisal rope I have in stock.



 With the remaining sisal rope I twisted the rope and knotted it around the life ring to enable to hang it.


And for Christmas I decided to spray paint some starfish gold to place temporary on the lifering to celebrate the festive season! And when the festive season is over, I can simply remove them.


Merry Christmas! 

I hope you all have a wonderful day & a Happy New Year! 

This will be my last post for this year. However, do stay tuned. In the New Year I will be posting a couple of stories of some gorgeous Coastal Vintage style homes that I can't wait to share with you!

Until then, lover of the sea and all things coastal vintage

Sally

www.coastalvintage.com.au



Comments

Subscribe to our mailing list

Popular posts from this blog

Coastal Home - Tara Dennis

Hampton's Style Home with beachy accents

Bohemian Coastal Vintage Style Home - Gold Coast