Coastal Vintage Christmas Inspiration

Hello, I know it has been a long time in between posts. So to end the year on a high note, here is one that I hope will give you a little Coastal Vintage Christmas inspiration!
 You may remember this gorgeous setting from a previous post. 
My friend Shelby created gorgeous Christmas table and included glass floats from our store and made her own bon bons using an old nautical chart of the Whitsundsay Islands also from our store: coastal vintage.
 You can read all about Shelby's gorgeous Christmas here:
This is my friend Tanya's Christmas tree last year. 
Isn't it divine?
Such beautiful decorations.
Tanya has a gorgeous beach vintage style home. Click here to see read all about it:
 Make your own Christmas Wreath using an old life ring. I made this one last Christmas. 
Here is the link on how to here:
 And another Coastal Vintage Style Christmas table. I created this for a magazine shoot last year using items from my store. Click here to see more:
 Will you go traditional or have a driftwood tree this year?
Doesn't my friend Anne's tree look fabulous decorated simply with old glass float?

Until next time, I wish you all a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, 

lover of the sea and all things coastal vintage

Sally








Comments

Subscribe to our mailing list

Popular posts from this blog

Coastal Home - Tara Dennis

Hampton's Style Home with beachy accents

Bohemian Coastal Vintage Style Home - Gold Coast