Boat CD Rack transformation

Remember when everyone had a CD rack in the corner of the living room? 
Did you have one of these old boat style racks? 
As you know there isn't really a use for these anymore and when I came across a couple recently, I thought how can I make it useful again?
 Firstly, I asked my father in-law to carefully saw away the cd rack section. 
Once that was removed, I took away the drawer and simply applied some Annie Sloan chalk paint. I then sanded it finely and waxed it, and turned it into a display shelf for all those lovely little finds. 
Perfect coastal home decor!
and until next time,

lover of all things coastal vintage

Sally x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coastal Home - Tara Dennis

Hampton's Style Home with beachy accents

Bohemian Coastal Vintage Style Home - Gold Coast