Junk Style Design


Linda Bradford of Junk Style Design in Long Beach, California has decorated a gorgeous old 1927's beach bungalow with all things coastal vintage.  I've been following Linda's vintage finds on IG for the past year or so and was absolutely delighted to discover her home on HGTV.  This gorgeous home has been decorated using authentic coastal style vintage pieces transforming it into a homey & relaxed seaside retreat.
The main reason why I am absolutely delighted is because Linda loves old vintage pieces like I do & decorates the way I love to decorate my home. She manages to stylishly arrange lovely old vintage pieces perfectly and has inspired me with her style & ideas.  
Linda says “There’s something special about things that have lived with and been loved by someone else. Each piece has a history and a story to tell.”  I absolutely agree.
I hope you enjoy browsing through these photos of Linda's home as much as I did!
I have to say I adore the swimming sign in the foyer and the bather's sign in the bedroom & the very old framed swimsuits.  And what a fab idea to hang the old deckchair in the bedroom.

So what caught your eye? What do you love best? 

and until next time, 

lover of the sea and all things coastal vintage

Sally

All images credit: HGTV 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coastal Home - Tara Dennis

Hampton's Style Home with beachy accents

Bohemian Coastal Vintage Style Home - Gold Coast