Oars Galore

This week I took a road trip down to the Gold Coast to catch up with one of my suppliers and beautiful friend Lisa of Oars Galore. It was long overdue and time to finally see Lisa's amazing new creation - her new shop at the Boat Shed in Currumbin. It was such a delight and I left feeling so inspired and so proud of what my friend has achieved.
The boat shed is right on the creek at Currumbin. I arrived at lunch time and the place was heaving. People were having lunch in the kiosk next door, craftspeople that supply wares to Lisa's shop were setting up displays, creating or simply hanging about soaking up the beautiful community spirit. 
Lisa has a small space where she paints her oars and this oar-der was almost ready for me to take back to our warehouse.
New styles on display.
Beautiful artwork of a salty sea dog.
Plenty of wonderful quality rope work craftmanship.
Lisa also provides interior decorator services and has styled homes on the Gold Coast, shops and also the Boat Shed bar & restaurant with a hint of coastal vintage - more on that in the next post.
A little vintage and Indigenous touch.
If you're on the Gold Coast a visit to Oars Galore at the Currumbin Creek Boat Shed is must and when you're there tell Lisa, I said hello & that I sent you! 

until next time,

lover of the sea and all things coastal vintage

Sally x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coastal Home - Tara Dennis

Hampton's Style Home with beachy accents

Bohemian Coastal Vintage Style Home - Gold Coast