Wednesday, 21 September 2016

The Galley Restaurant

This morning I received a text from my lovely friend Jay from Found By Her. She has been spending a relaxing week cruising Moreton Bay with her family. This morning they pulled into the marina at Coomera on the Gold Coast to stop in for a spot of breakfast at The Galley restaurant. So she sent me a few photos of their fabulously decorated interior because it reminded her of me..... see below and you will find out why! :)
 
I had heard of this place a few years ago and have been meaning to visit because so many people had mentioned that it is decorated with all things nautical and coastal vintage. And my friend Mick from Jack Tars Locker created all the rope work pieces inside. So, it is a must that I visit when I'm next down on the Gold Coast. 
 
 Isn't it all terribly fabulous?
Apparently, during the week the staff dress nautical style and on the weekends as pirates, and often Jack Sparrow pops in for the live music. ;) Sounds like a right hoot!
What caught your eye?  Anything you love?

To see more: www.thegalley.com.au

and until next time, lover of the sea

and all things coastal vintage

Sally

www.coastalvintage.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment